A big, 12GB update for Halo Wars 2 has been released. This update combines all of the previous balance patches into the current build, adds a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks some game files for better balancing in the future. You can view the bug fixes below or head to the article over at Waypoint.
- Fixed hardlocks encountered while downloading a balance patch update
- Fixed hardlocks at the main menu while booting the title
- Removing duplicate files
- Fixing a desync issue that could occur after a balance patch
- All balance changes of the past year included into the content update
- Addition of 20+ MP tactic files to help balance units
- Game start delay at launch of Multiplayer match improved for those with an AMD graphics card