An update for the Master Chief Collection rolled out today. There were a few social playlist changes made as well as a bug fix, but the only competitive changes that have been made are to the H3 Lone Wolves playlist. Now in all Slayer, King of the Hill, and Oddball games, the magnum has been added to all assault rifle start variants. The bug fix and social playlist changes are listed below. The full forum post, by Postums, is available over on Waypoint.
- Fixed issues where incorrect strings were displayed in the main menu as well as in matchmaking search selections
Social Games – 1v1
Teams have been enabled in head to head for the following games to make it so you can no longer view your enemy after dying.
- HCE Slayer
- H2C Slayer
- H2A Slayer
- H3 Slayer
- H4 Slayer
Social Games – 8v8 – HCE Slayer
- Lowered time limit to 15 minutes
- Enabled the Flamethrower and Fuel Rod Gun from Halo PC
- Adjusted vehicle sets so each team receives 1 Warthog, 1 Rocket ‘Hog, 2 Ghosts, and 1 Scorpion
Social Games – 4v4 – H3 – Team Snipers
- Beam Rifles are now present on map
- Radar has been disabled