A new update for MCC rolled out yesterday that includes some game changes but mostly playlist changes.
As far as game changes go, the Yappening has ended, Halo 3 Hardcore variants have been added to the Custom Game menu, some coding has been adjusted to reduce map repetition, Multi-Team is out and Infection is in.
There weren’t any Competitive playlist changes made, but there were some Social ones:
Social Games – 8p FFA – Zone Control
- Halo CE: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 60.
- Halo 2: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 60.
- H2A: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 100.
- Halo 4: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 150 to 100.
Social Games – 8p FFA – SWAT
- Halo 2: Added SWAT to Lockout, Ascension, Ivory Tower, Beaver Creek, Sanctuary, Turf, Desolation, and Tombstone.
- Halo 3: Added SWAT to Construct, Guardian, Isolation, Boundless, Pit Stop, Foundry, Blackout, Ghost Town, and Cold Storage.
- Halo 4: Added SWAT to Adrift, Abandon, Haven, Solace, Landfall, Monolith, Skyline, and Pitfall.
Social Games – 8p FFA – Snipers
- Halo CE: Added Snipers to Damnation, Hang ‘Em High, Derelict, and Boarding Action.
- Halo 2: Added Snipers to Lockout, Ascension, Midship, Ivory Tower, Sanctuary, Turf, and Tombstone.
- H2A: Added Snipers to Lockdown, Zenith, and Shrine.
- Halo 3: Added Snipers to Construct, Guardian, Isolation, Narrows, Snowbound, The Pit, Blackout, Assembly, Citadel, and Heretic.
- Halo 4: Added Snipers to Abandon, Complex, Haven, Solace, Landfall, Monolith, Pitfall, and Vertigo.
Also mentioned are some changes coming to the banning system. Players that quit a match during the loading screen will receive a quit ban once that match has ended. Players on the team where nobody has quit, but the opposing team has half or less of the remaining players will be able to quit without being punished. These changes are not currently live, but are in the works.