E3 is still going on but that hasn’t stopped the updates from rolling on in. Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 have had a bunch of patches put in place to fix some bugs and improve quality of life:
- Removed auto-aim and red reticule on Rocket Launcher to align with legacy.
- Fixed an issue where a user could auto-kick themselves after being betrayed by a guest profile.
- Added a toggle to disable betrayal booting in Custom Games.
- Added more granular score to win options for Slayer in Custom Games.
- Added more granular score to win options for King of the Hill in Custom Games.
- Added more granular time limit options for all game types in Custom Games.
- Fixed an issue which could result in a crash.
- Fixed an issue which made kill trading significantly more common than in legacy.
- Adjusted gamma values to better align with legacy.
- Added missing Hardcore Construct map variant in Custom Games.
- Adjusted the vehicle set in Halo: CE Big Team Battle modes.
- Globally disabled infinite sudden death in Halo 2.
- Adjusted time and score limits for Mayhem modes in Halo: CE 8v8 Action Sack.
- Enabled betrayal booting and adjusted gravity settings in H3 Speed Demons.
- Disabled friendly fire and updated descriptions in Fiesta.
- Fixed an issue where the Spider secondary color did not appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Planet secondary color was cut off in the roster.
- Centered Face Mask 2.
- Centered Delta Wing.
- Centered Four Rows 1.
- Centered Sprocket.
- Centered Cowboy Hat.
- Centered and correctly scaled Champion.