The latest playlist update for the Master Chief Collection revolves around Halo 4, specifically in the Social Slayer playlist. Here are the changes:
- Infinity Slayer (57% weight) uses the Refresh map variants with weapons on map and Ordnance for power weapons. Loadouts and personal Ordnance are enabled.
- Infinity Slayer is played on Adrift, Abandon, Haven, Solace, Harvest, Landfall, Monolith, Skyline, Pitfall, and Vertigo.
- Team Slayer (10% weight) also uses the Refresh map variants. Loadouts are enabled but personal Ordnance is disabled.
- Team Slayer is played on Adrift, Abandon, Haven, and Solace.
- Legendary Slayer (33% weight) uses Legendary map variants with all weapons on map. Loadouts and Ordnance are disabled and players spawn with Battle Rifles.
- Legendary Slayer is played on Adrift, Abandon, Solace, Haven, Shutout (Ravine), Ark (Forge Island), Onyx (Forge Island), Landfall, Monolith, Skyline and, Pitfall.
Postums also mentions that next week on 9/18, H2A Fast Slayer and Ranked Hardcore playlists will be rotated out and that all the forge maps from Fast Slayer will be put into H2A 4v4 Social games.
To read the full post, head over to Waypoint.