Postums has graced us with a new Development Update over on Waypoint yesterday. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s going on:
- The next update coming to MCC will focus on accessibility. These changes won’t necessarily affect current players if they do not use these features currently.
- Work is still in progress on current issues. Some changes will be tested out in the next PC Flight while others will take longer.
- The next Flight will include a content for Halo: CE and Halo: Reach.
- Will include a new Intelligent Install system, where players can choose which titles and parts of each they wish to install.
- One change in the Halo: Reach portion will include the new crouch behavior which will allow players to crouch while moving.
- Halo: CE portion will focus on Single Player and Co-op Campaign, Multiplayer, Customization, and Progression.