Today, Halo released a new video focusing on Halo Infinite for PC. In the video, developers talk about different features that will be available. Below we’ve listed a few takeaways we thought you might be interested in.
- Anti-cheat will be ever-evolving
- Three ranked playlists: controller-only, mouse and keyboard-only, cross-input (controller + keyboard and mouse)
- Integration with Xbox Live, Steam, and Discord
- Deployable LAN server (host your own LAN party)
- Razer Chroma integration
- Limited edition AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card only available via giveaways from AMD, Halo, and other partners
The video mentioned can be viewed below.